Florida DUI Manslaughter Attorneys
Been Arrested for DUI In Florida for 1st Time?
If you have been arrested for DUI in Florida, and it is your first offense, there are certain mandatory penalties that have to be imposed by statute if convicted.
You need to talk with an attorney right away and know all of the fact. Larry Sandefer is an experience Florida DUI lawyer and is perfect if your a first time DUI offender and need help now.
Fill out the online DUI FREE Case Form or call Larry toll free at 866-787-5297.
FLORIDA DUI DEFENSE TOPICS
* Evaluation of Your DUI Case – The first thing to look at in a Florida DUI case is the stop. A law enforcement officer must have a stated legal ground to stop your vehicle.
* Other Types of DUI Accusations – Many DUI cases involve the accusation of impairment due to drug ingestion. Not only are we experienced in this area, we have access to experts including renowned chemists to review your case and offer testimony if necessary.
* Felony DUI & DUI with Serious Injuries – A DUI can become a felony if it is the third DUI conviction and the previous conviction is within 10 years. A fourth DUI conviction is also classified as a felony.
* DUI Manslaughter – A DUI MANSLAUGHTER occurs when there is a death of a human being caused or contributed to by a person who is driving under the influence to the extent his or her normal faculties are impaired.
* Possible Penalties for DUI – Penalties for DUI can increase if a person has any prior convictions for driving under the influence. The number of convictions, when they occurred, and even whether you were represented can have dramatic affects on your license and penalties.
* Traffic DUI Law – Arrested for a Florida Traffic DUI? In Florida, if you have been arrested for DUI and your breath test result was .08 or higher, or if you refused to take the breath test, the officer probably took your driver’s license from you.
* Florida DUI Developments – Larry Sandefer attends valuable programs locally and nationally such as “Masters of DUI”, “Blood, Breath and Tears”, as well as the National DUI Conference put on by the National College of DUI Defense
* FREE DUI Case Evaluation – Contact us today for a Free Florida DUI Case Evaluation.
Contact Florida 1st Offense DUI Lawyers
Larry Sandefer – Drunk Driving Defense Attorney & DUI Defense Lawyer
* Over 30 Years Courtroom Experience
* Former Lead Trial Lawyer & Division Director
* Over 5000 Criminal Cases Handled
* Hundreds of Jury Trials as sole or lead counsel
* FREE DUI Consultation – Please feel free to contact us with a description of your needs, all initial consultations are free.