Bail / Warrants – Florida Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you have been arrested and bail has not been posted, Sandefer Law Firm can assist you in reducing the bail, being released on your own recognizance, or working with a bondsman.
On cases in which a warrant has been issued or may be issued, but you have not yet been arrested, it may be possible to delay execution of the warrant and/or to appear before a Judge before arrest to have the bond reduced or to secure your release. without being booked.
These are all matters which should be discussed with us as soon as possible.
Contact Florida Criminal Lawyers
Larry Sandefer – Criminal Defense Attorney & DUI Defense Attorney
* Over 30 Years Courtroom Experience
* Former Lead Trial Lawyer & Division Director
* Over 5000 Criminal Cases Handled
* Hundreds of Jury Trials as sole or lead counsel
* FREE Consultation with Larry Sandefer – Please feel free to contact us with a description of your needs, all initial consultations are free.
Sandefer Law Firm – Main Office
4625 East Bay Drive, Suite 203
Clearwater, FL 33764
St. Petersburg – Satellite Office
8801 9TH St N
St Petersburg, FL 33702